Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DJ tells of his travels



we had a lot of fun. We started in Illinois and drove all the way to washington DC. We went to the white house, the monument, the lincoln memorial, saw albert einstien statue, the capital buliding, and we got to see Papas friends name on the veterans memorial wall. That was really neat. We swam in the ocean and lake michigan. Lake michigan was cold. My favorite part was the ocean. that was the coolest. I karate chopped the waves. We spent alot of time in the car. I do not like to be in the car for a loing time but it had a dvd player in it so I could watch movies. I like movies. We went on a ferry to get home and it had a bunch of rooms. I had a lot of fun and am happy that Na and Papa took me with. Thank you Na and Papa! I love you.


Love, DJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi DJ
I'm glad you had lots of fun on
your trip to DC. When I come to
see you in August, I will bring
the Indiana Jones movies for you,
and also Racing Stripes, which
you left here. I bet you were
looking for it in the car on the
way to DC. Love, Aunt Marie