Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wisconsin to Washington DC



what up! I'm anna b. i just got back from washington . it was so FUN!!!!! i cant wait to go on another trip with NA and PAPA!!!!!! We did so many things that there is no way i could put it all in here! My favorite part was the giant ferry that we took across Lake Michigan to get home. It wa called the SS Badger. I also liked seeing the ocean. There was this giant wave that pushed me into the water and i got a mouth full of salt water. They suck you in and are really giant. On friday we walked into Washington DC for the longest walk. It was really hot an there was a ton of people and there was a lot of people taking pictures of us even with their cell phones. Papa qiuzed us on the trip and if we got the answers we got money. I got 5 dollars. I spent it already. I learned alot. Thank you Na and Papa for a great trip! I love you!!!!!!!


love, Anna bb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
Sounds like you had a great WAVE
of a time in DC. I'm glad we
could celebrate your birthday
here in Illinois. We'll see you
in August sometime. Love you,
Aunt Marie