Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Missing my babies

4 of the 6 kids is off on an adventure with Na and Papa. They have gone to Washington DC. We spent a few days in Chicago area visiting with Aunt Marie and Uncle Bob and Great Grandma Carm and from there John and I, Gracie and Alicia came north and the rest of them headed east. I will post more on the Chicago trip later when I can get pics up too. I am at my Mother in Laws now and do not have the camera with me. I must mention that I am at my mother in laws because we had to come into the city to pick up a Keurig coffee maker that my husband found on Craigs List....Aunt Marie should get a kick out of that!!!!

For now I just wanted to say that I am missing my babies alot. I know they are seeing amazing things and making great memories, but I cannot wait for this week to go by so they are home with me.

I will post more on their adventure later as well. Maybe I will just wait for them to come home and write it themselves.

Peace and love and all that good stuff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a nice laugh today, thanks to
you, Alyssa and John. Enjoy your
coffee!!
Uncle Bob and I miss the kids, too.
It is so quiet here now. Can't
wait to see you all again in
August.